30 September 2013
Welcome Jun Yi (Kevin) Koay
Welcome to post doc Jun Yi (Kevin) Koay. Kevin got his PhD in 2012 in astrophysics at the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research, Curtin University, Australia. He joins DARK to work on observational projects related to ALMA observations of quasars with Marianne Vestergaard and others.
Kevin's research interests include:
- Active galactic nuclei
- The interstellar and intergalactic medium
- Interstellar scintillation
- Radio transients and time-domain astronomy
- Scattering and emission models for remote sensing applications
- Remote sensing of the environment
Welcome to Copenhagen to Kevin and his family!