Important instructions for your application
DARK Fellowship at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen
Please note the following important instructions for your application
- Mandatory fields (marked with a red * in the online application):
- Cover letter: Brief statement (a maximum of two pages, not counting references) that describes research interests, future plans and relevant technical experience.
- CV: Current CV (maximum 2 pages) including an ORCID identifier
- PhD Diploma: if you have not obtained your PhD diploma yet, please upload your master diploma. DO NOT upload other diplomas.
- Please do not upload any documents that are not required (if the field has a red *, it is required):
- Teaching, Research Plan, Teaching Plan, References: leave these fields blank.
- Reference letters: Do not upload reference letters. You must have 3 reference letters. Your referees must send the letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application is not considered complete without these letters. Referees: please read this article >>
If you have questions or are in doubt as to what to do, please write to DARK coordinator: Mina Martinez
You can see the job advertisement at the UCPH portal in late October 2019.
Apply on the UCPH job portal HERE