Michael I. Andersen
Responsible for the technical implementation of instrument projects, such as the NBI Euclid (NISP) contribution and the NOT Transient Explorer and the development of new concepts for instruments. Formerly has worked with globular and open star clusters and for many years on GRB’s.
- X-shooter, the new wide band intermediate resolution spectrograph at the ESO Very Large Telescope
- A very energetic supernova associated with the gamma ray burst of 29 March 2003
- Faint object spectroscopy and GRBs: the need for a spectroscopic laboratory at the VLT
- VLT identification of the optical afterglow of the gamma-ray burst GRB 000131 at z=4.50
- Spectroscopic Limits on the Distance and Energy Release of GRB 990123